
Friday night was the big release party for the Twilight DVD. Melinda and I were trying to decide between the party at Borders and the party at Hot Topic. We decided to go where the crowd would be more entertaining....Hot Topic of course. I won't go into details, but it did not disappoint. Very interesting people there. After a long wait in line and a few naps, we finally had our DVD, poster and a special edition movie cell. We crashed and watched the movie, which was fabulous of course....Edward...wow.
SOOOOO....at the release we filled out a raffle card for a few prizes. They had a store display , a special edition Edward doll, and an autographed, framed picture of Jacob (Taylor Lautner). Well...I got a call yesterday and I won the autographed picture. SWEEEEEEEET!! I picked it up yesterday. No I do not swoon over 17 year old boys, that would make me kinda gross, but he is cute and I'm sure he will fit in nicely with my (soon to be) collection of buttons, movie passes, and poster. I really don't get into this kinda stuff, but here I am. And I must say that I do love sparkly boys. Got the T-shirt for that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment