Arrr! It be International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Since church goin' is past I don't have to hide me adopted dialect for the day. On Wednesday me coworker remembered (good lad) that today be ITLPD, so we, bein' sucker for any type grog fest put together quite the to do in the breakroom. It was any land lubber's delight. Pizza, pirate movie watchin' and even a pirate picture opportunity fit for any swashbuckler. Tharrrs were much better, but since we be partyin' at work off shore I best not be postin' any of tharrrr pictures. I posted my pic but it was receivin' way too much traffic on me blog, I thought I was bein' mocked so it be removed but...no pirate lass should be missin' a pink bandana or pink eyepatch.
An' now for the pirate booty. We hit the mother load of treasure. We be servicin' a gent's vehicle at work and he brought us these lovely little delights. Arrr. They be the purdiest bloody cupcakes this pirate ever laid eyes on. In fact, several folk brought us some treats during the day, at random. I told me coworker we're the worst pirates in history because we ain't takin' anything. It's all being given to us. The life of a pirate isn't complete without plunderin.'


No comments:
Post a Comment