So I decided I was feeling a little domestic this Christmas Season...first off, I made a countdown calendar (thanks to Jennie Ferguson for this cute project)...

A very Grinchy colored apron that I just love...thanks to Charisse Medico...

And a cupcake hotpad, which pattern I'm sure will transform into many amazing designs through the year.

And I found out yet again that being crafty is pricey!! Its a blast though and I think I'll do it more often!
3 comments:
cute cute cute!!!!! I want you to teach me how to make all of those crafts - especially the calendar!
I love them ALL!!!! I think we need a demo on the cupcake hot pad!!
Kate, absolutely! I will send you the link for the apron and maybe see where I can buy the blocks.
Amber, I think the cupcake needs to be busted out. :) I got the pattern at The Cotton Shop if anyone is interested, but I am definitely ok with making it a group project. :) 90 minutes tops.
Post a Comment