Monday, May 16, 2011

AWOL

I promise I haven't...life is pretty busy right now. I had three shoots in the past month and I'm shooting a wedding this week...not to mention planning a much needed vacation. :) The thing is I'm planning the vacation for 7 other people too, so is it really a vacation or more like a youth camp(we're all the same age but it feels like it)? I don't know...I say vacation for my own sake. ;)

A few things I've learned in the past little bit:

1-You have to learn to have fun in life or you won't get through it feeling alive.

Yes I made that up. And if you're saying, "Yeah well we won't get through it alive anyway." Well, the thing is in The Princess Bride, the Dread Pirate Roberts was only mostly dead, so clearly there is some inbetween. Point being, a lot of us go through life so seriously that we feel pretty much dead all the time. The times I really felt alive is when I was laughing and having a good time. I think we all need a little more of that to live life to the fullest. So we FEEL alive. :)

2- Almost empty gym at 6:30 am is great. Sometimes not so great. When you're the only female in there and there are about 5 creepy guys, I'd prefer a crowded gym.

3- Life sucks and is confusing sometimes. No likey.

4- Being young enough to get away with crap still is AWESOME. No specific occasion, just in general.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I agree! Laughing always helps:)