I've been getting in touch with my inner sports fan lately (no one else in the fam likes sports and I don't get it). So I've always wanted a Real Salt Lake jersey but it's never hit my priority list. Payday was yesterday and we needed to make this happen.
I got the white secondary jersey at Dick's Sporting Goods (I feel like I have to state the full company name because just "Dick's"...anyway) and I'm a lucky girl in that a kids jersey fit me. Check! I was so excited!
I haven't been to the Real Salt Lake Team store at the stadium so I decided to "stop by." Um...driving down State there are a bunch on cones and cops and...parking $10??? There's a game today?
Sure enough, it's the CONCACAF Gold Cup today. I am not paying for parking and all the businesses within a mile are pay only.
Maybe I'll just go home.
Nope! I parked at Trax on 9000 S and took it to 9400 S and walked over. I'm a pretty determined girl (mom says) so we are going to make this happen!
It's a hot day.
I bought a jacket. Yep I did. Love it. I was comparing two of them and asked the female clerk which one was cuter and she gave me the weirdest look! I really am such a girl. With all the scheming and walking I think I earned it. :-) Then I walked back to the 9000 S lot to get some exercise.
Anyway, I have my jersey and a jacket that I've always wanted. Now I just need to get my tickets. Anyone wanna go next Saturday? ;-)
Love my silly, spontaneous life. Gotta find some way to get through it all!
And here it is:
No comments:
Post a Comment