Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back to Studying...


I feel like I'm back in school...and it's been awhile. I'm studying for my notary test this week. I need it for my work so I can sign out of state titles. Its sooo captivating! Nothing gives me more of a thrill than reading notary law. The test is Friday. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kate Nally said...

Ah! I KNOW I read your "props" post, but I swear the few before it were not there before because they were totally new to me - and hilarious! I loved the tats...perfect accessory to the briefs (I seriously can't believe you did that. Oh wait, yes I can.) Good luck on the test!!!!!

Michelle said...

Lol you are totally right!! They are a bit out of order...that's what I get for not keeping up on things! Glad you liked the tats and my economy tank top! Oh and I think I passed the test. :)