I am now the owner of Red Bloom Photography. I just received confirmation from the State and after a few more steps (business license etc) I will be ready to go. The plan isn't to do this full time, just on the side. It really is an excuse to do my hobby and maybe make a little money. That's it. Wouldn't it be great to earn a little extra doing something I like?!
So there's the good news. I am putting together a logo for my business cards and a blog with some of the things I've done lately.
I'm pretty excited for the photography part and the business part of things. It's something new and I've always wanted to own a side business...ever since I was little. Things I have done:
Age 6: "Kids Cooking Restaurant" (I named it...at 5 yrs) I had the plastic food, prices, a register, the whole deal.
Age 8: Friendship bracelets for sale, 50 cents
...and that's about where it ended, but I was quite the young entrepreneuer. Good thing I didn't know about taxes back then.
Well, here goes nothing! If anyone has some good tips for just starting out, that would be super.
I will post my business (whoa...business) blog address in the next couple weeks. Still under construction!
1 comment:
Michelle, that is great news! How exciting! I can't wait to see more pictures of all your wonderful skills. We need to get together again soon. It's been a while. I'd love to catch up.
Post a Comment