
This is a fun pic of what we met on the road. Yes, it's a brand spanking new mechanical bull, wrapped in plastic in the back of a pickup truck. It was amazing.
And it rained...and rained...day one was so freezing cold and rainy that we couldn't do any of the long hikes we planned. It was an adventure though!
This is the Window Arch which was a nice, short hike we did because if we got dumped on, we could get back pretty easily. Pretty, huh?!
I have no clue what blogger is doing with my pictures. It's been really annoying lately. Oh well. Here are a couple of magoos.

This is just before sunrise and with a point and shoot. Not the best picture when there isn't any light. Next time I'm bringing another camera.

Matching back packs! Oh my gosh! No way...

A nice thing about going in the Spring was seeing the flowers. They were so pretty!



Even the dead stuff is pretty in Moab.
Follow the rock towers, follow the rock towers. Follow the rock towers, don't go astray-ay...

We FINALLY got to eat our tinfoil dinners. Next time, it's a campground with fire pits. Hands down. It was quite entertaining. This was up at Slick Rock and it overlooked a nice, green area. There was a little tiny flickering fire light a ways off in some bushes. It lit up about once every 15 seconds. I'm kinda weirded out that I'm the only one who figured out what it was...




No comments:
Post a Comment