Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010 Amazingness

As promised, this is some of the best of 2010. Maybe not the most noteworthy, but it's just a little slice of everyday life. Holidays are amazing as always, but the everyday occurances and little things are what make life worth living. Especially if it gives me a laugh. So here they are in chronological order.


Thirty and Flirty and Thriving. Well, maybe not so much, but I did celebrate in style. I had cheesecake as the office treat and made them eat off New Moon amazingness. Ha ha. I'm the birthday girl. That's right. :)


This is a sad day, but front row prompted me to come out of my Ute dislike for a couple hours and for a friend's birthday.



I. Want. This. Jeep. Someday. :) This is the Utah Auto Expo, which is rapidly approaching again. Who says girls can't like cars?

Gross...and painful. I sprained my ankle on my way to my cousin's wedding. Crutches and a boot for a few weeks. Delightful. It makes me appreciate non-gimpiness...well, as non-gimpy as I get.



The classic St Patty's Day parade, now my personal favorite parade. This is my third year of attendance. Always something new.



The beautiful Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I've always wanted to go. This is not the best picture, I'm noticing more and more where my editing skills improved. This is pre-editing ephiphany.


I know this is random, but can you spot the problem with this Claw machine? It's surprisingly obscene, but had to be documented.



Sporting the Redneck Tank Top. My own personal creation. So proud to be a slob.



Bees game after Bees game. I can't get enough of it! Oh, and the hot dogs. I hate hot dogs, but not here. Mmmm.



Ah Moab. One of my favorite places.


Arches National Park, take two. This is just after sunrise. Delicate Arch hike at 4:00 am. Highly recommended.


Double Rainbow! All the way across the sky! It's so intense! We decided to break in the new firebowl and got rained out, but we had this little treat.






Paul McCartney. And a limo. A-MAZ-ING.





I got a new camera and took tons of photography classes. It's something I've always wanted to do. I also tried my hand at some engagements and portraits. I LOVE it. More to come, for sure. This one is Memory Grove in the Fall with a bit too much yellow, but I dig it.



Snapping a pic of my cousin's cake while the "real" photographer is out taking other shots.




This would be the Blizzard of 2010. Yes, it was a blizzard that left about 2 inches of snow, but I got to leave work early. That's good enough for me. :) Oh and this is my first try at dragging the shutter. Pretty sweet.





That's about it. 2010 was a great year for learning new things and accomplishing things I thought I never would and getting to know and enjoy time with people I never thought would happen. 2010 was a great year.

No comments: