Sunday, January 2, 2011
Twenty Eleven
I cant believe another YEAR has passed. Where did it go?
2010 was pretty amazing, can't lie about that. I will post some "best of" pics in the next post.
I bought a planner. I got my first planner when I was the Laurels president when I was 16 and always had a sick obsession with getting my new Trapper Keeper (holy crap, did I just mention that) and folders just so. I really am a slob, so you know. Anyway, last year was the first year in a while I haven't had a planner and even though it was great being freeeeeeee!!...I suuure didn't accomplish what I wanted to. So I went to Franklin Covey and bought quite the planner. I fully intend on using it.
My goals. Simple. Not my usual goals I flunk out on EVERY YEAR. I still have those 10 pounds. I made daily, weekly and monthly goals that will, bit by bit make me a better person. Scripture study is one, reading a Conference talk a day, blogging and journaling each week, and working on one Christlike attribute a month. Pretty simple, but the effects will be long lasting. There are many more goals on that list, but those are just a few of the most important ones. Oh yeah...and finding the very best, most delicious Funeral Potatoes recipe. I can have a couple frivolous goals, right?
There you have it. New Year, new me. :) Shooting for heaven in twenty eleven. Very cheesy...and it's late.
Say goodnight, Mo. Off to bed you go! Most of you won't get it, but the right one will. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love how I just checked this right after you posted it. Thank you, and now I can sleep and dream well tonight :)
P.S. Thank you for bailing me out tonight! That is why you rock.
Post a Comment