This one is a Window Arch in Arches National Park. I went there last year. It was so fun. I love red rock!

This was also taken last year at Jenny Lake in the Grand Tetons. Loved it.
I took this one earlier this year at the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I love finding the little things to capture!

This is one of my favorites. They have these amazing flowers on Temple Square and there was a rainstorm just a little bit before I took this picture. The rain makes it look so lush!

I so want to be there here right now. This is a pic of Big Cottonwood. It's along the Lake Blanche trail. It was during the fall when the colors are changing. We drove up the canyon a bit more to watch the snow falling. It was so sureal jumping into a different climate!

This is one of my favorites. They have these amazing flowers on Temple Square and there was a rainstorm just a little bit before I took this picture. The rain makes it look so lush!

I so want to be there here right now. This is a pic of Big Cottonwood. It's along the Lake Blanche trail. It was during the fall when the colors are changing. We drove up the canyon a bit more to watch the snow falling. It was so sureal jumping into a different climate!
Maybe I should take more pictures of people...I love landscapes though because they always stay still and don't blink and don't whine if you sit there with your camera for a while. And its so beautiful, of course!


2 comments:
I had no idea that you had a blog! I'm going to check it out now that I know! It's good to hear from you. We still need to get together...
You're right! They don't whine! Ha ha! Best quote from this blog :)I LOVE your pictures! They are GORGeous!
Post a Comment