Saturday, June 19, 2010

Random Thoughts...

Yes, these are extremely random and don't deserve their own post, but they are definitely noteworthy...in my opinion. ;) Time for brain clean out...

*Why is it that working out just causes me to eat more? Not fair.

*The best attention at the gym is NO attention. Trust me, Dear-Girl-Who-Paid-A-Lot-For-Those-But-We-Don't-Need-To-See-Them...expecially while you're using the lying down ab crunch machine thingy where your head and your "girls" are facing the entire cardio floor. I'm proud enough of my body TO cover it up.

*Follow-up to the prior thought: I never thought that body tape might be a necessity at the gym.

*An ipod is the best accessory to bring to the gym. It tells the creepos "I'm busy."
*No matter what, a Skullet always brings a smile to my face.

*I complained about the cold summer weather and cabin fever, but now its warm and all I have to do is work inside. :-/

*Am I getting old, or is Bon Jovi retaining his hotness? If so, why can't Val Kilmer retain the same hotness? I want Top Gun back...

*I am NOT getting old, I need to do something daring just to prove I am still young enough to be stupid.

*Silence is Golden...especially in certain situations.

*Sunroofs are excellent.

*I think I'm getting meaner...I'm pointing out stupidity more frequently and I know its gonna come back to bite me.

*As long as I live, farts will always be funny (not necessary my own because girls don't fart).

*Life is good. :)

*I still hate bananas...even banana flavored Runts.

No comments: