Sunday, June 13, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Heidi and Kristen had the fabulous idea of going to the Bees game. Ah Baseball. How I loathe watching it because it runs as slow as molasses (that's my grandma talking) but how I love sitting on the grass and watching the game and enjoying the fun atmosphere! Playing Softball was my very favorite sport back in the day, but for some reason, watching it is a whole different story...unless I am there. The grass between my toes...the amazing sunsets...occasional home run (unfortunately, it's usually by the OTHER team...oh well) friends/family to just chill with...perfect!

Apparently, Chick-fil-a was the sponsor of the night and they had these giant cows there...not sure what the whole fireman attire is about, but it was interesting, and I just had to get a pic. I'm kinda jealous of how warm the costume must be. It was COLD!


The whole clan there to watch the game. Oh yeah, and the food is great too. Hot dogs usually make me cringe, but I can't pass up a hot dog at a baseball game...fortunately the hot dog went through a major upgrade. :)
And here's the beautiful sunset I was talking about. How picturesque is this? Pretty amazing.


Nothing like a radioactive lollypop to finish off the night...

That's not your ordinary ice cream...




Such a great night! We're going again this Thursday and this time I'm bringing the parents. They need to catch a game. Good times. :)



No comments: